Sunday, August 11, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (5)

 Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to show what they've snagged over the week.


 [All links lead to Goodreads]


Purchased:
Hourglass by Myra McEntire
Timepiece by Myra McEntire

If you didn't know this, both Hourglass and Timepiece are $1.39 for Kindles on Amazon! Buy them while they're hot, everyone! I just started to read Hourglass just last night, and I kinda like it a lot.

So what has everyone else received this week?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read Timepiece yet, but I really enjoyed Hourglass when I read it! Can't wait to see what you think! :)

    I'm a new follower! :)

    Check Out My Haul
    INT Giveaway for Addicted to You by Alix Wenmouth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so much about these lately, I'll have to check them out. Happy reading!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people, so comment away! What do you think of this post?

Designed by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.